~ Our Service ~
We expect that all the job will be carried out with a high degree of safety for all concerned and that you work will be safe and productive. PT. Fabila Teknik Sejahtera is committed to a healthy, accident and injury free work environment through consistent use of safe working practices.
Every Manager, Superintendent and Supervisor is not only responsible for administering and assuring compliance with provisions on this Health and Safety Management System manual. But more importantly we are all, individually and collectively, accountable for using safe working practice, having regard for our selves, for our fellow employees, and for the public.
The practices described here are derived from Federal Regulations, Industry Standards and the combined experience of your predecessors and co-workers in every area of PT. Fabila Teknik Sejahtera. If you are not sure about the correct safety practices for a particular task, consult your Supervisor for Specific instructions.
Maintaining an accident and injury free environment is an integral of our Company. It is essential to the successful achievement of all missions. The goal of safety program is to install in each of us a safety conscious attitude that will become an integral part of our life, on and off-the-job. This Safety awareness would than be a part of our family life and promote a safety first attitude in all that we do. Let us resolve to use this manual as a guide to the goal.
Please ensure that this information is communicated to all employees and Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statement is prominently displayed on all notice boards and bulletin.
Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statement
Fabila Teknik Sejahtera has primary and continuing commitment to the protection from accidental loss to its employees and property.
Every company operation shall a zero accident rate as its primary goals. The supervisor of each operation shall be accountable for all aspects of safety performance, including the application of company procedures, codes of practice and applicable regulations. Controlling hazards should not be only as a reaction to accident or the result of workplace inspections. Line management and employee can be more proactive. It is necessary to ensure that the important things are done first.
To achieve this commitment and to keep good environment in which safety come first, PT. Fabila Teknik Sejahtera to ensure that.
- The requirement that each employee to conduct all its operation to the highest achievable standards of Health and Safety with ZERO ACCIDENT rates as the target.
- Carry out regular inspections to identify and reduce potential hazards. Conduct internal audits as of schedule and follow up the result for accident prevention as early as possible.
- Develop training for all employees and encourage them to suggest ideas by sharing information and hold two way communication systems.
- Develop of emergency plans and procedures to responds efficiently to incidents, whether they be of an occupational health, safety and environmental or security nature, thus minimizing their impact on the company and others.
- Ensure that each field activity has an accident/incident reporting procedure and each event is fully investigated, documented and coasted.
We trust that all of us have agreed to prevent the accident, reduce hazards and protect the Property as a way of life.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
It is the policy PT. Fabila Teknik Sejahtera to tolerate any form of Alcohol and drug abuse no matter how minor and accident it is.
The following policy will be strictly adhered to:
- The use of alcohol and drugs increases the risk of accidents and injuries. Therefore, possession and or use of alcohol and illicit drugs or being under the influence of this substance will not be tolerated while you are on duty.
- Prescription and over-the-counter drugs may also impair performance. Consult your physician and or label instructions as to any work-related-risk. Advised your immediate supervisor of any drugs being used so proper safety precautions can be taken. The employee has the responsibility to report the use of all prescription or nonprescription drugs of medications prior to reporting for duty.
Line Manager and Supervisor are responsible for ensuring that this policy is implemented and maintained.